Friday, April 5, 2019

What Happens When a Minimal Impact Car Crash Case Goes to Trial in Louisville?

TRIAL ALERT: My client, while driving a Hummer, was rear ended by a Camry.
Zero property damage to the Hummer. It wasn't repaired because it didn't need to be. That didn't mean that my clients shoulder wasn't injured. His hand was on the shift at impact which jammed his shoulder.
After offering nuisance money at mediation on account of the "minimal" damage the defense lawyer asked me if I was going to drop the case. I told him no.
Two month before trial the defense lawyer told me he would get my costs of $6,000.00 back to me if I would just resolve the case. I told him no.
It was a difficult case, but I kept on telling the defense we were going to try it.
We did.
A jury awarded seven times what they offered at mediation.
Advertising Material for www.louisville-injury-lawyer.com
ps. I've ordered a video of the closings. I'll post it when ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment